Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

What an exciting moment. My first blog. Don't you just love firsts...first steps, first dance, first kiss, first love, and of course, most importanly THE first time ; )
I love moments such as this....I have no idea where this blogging might lead me. I could meet new people, my life could take a completely different turn than I expect, nothing could happen, I could connect with old friends....who knows???? Life always has a way of showing me that everything happens in the exact way that it happens. I hope that makes sense to you. I hope that you feel free to introduce yourself, I'd love to know your hopes and dreams, and all the things that make you tick. You might want to even share one of your firsts......
Namaste' (the light or goodness inside of me honors that same in you)
Norma

3 comments:

conniedgar said...

Wow....what inspired writing. Thanks for sharing your insights with us. Our Yoga Journaling class was very meaningful for me. I hope to do more of it. Keep expanding and exploring...I hope to do the same!

Dawn said...

I love these blog sites- I've always wanted to post one but didn't know who would read it! So kudos to you for taking that step!
I've taken your Yoga Journaling class at the Rec Center and have been to a couple Hot Yoga classes- both of which I love!
Thanks for allowing us to learn of you and from you in your work and now in this blog! It's an inspiration for all women- we need to be reminded to take care of ourselves, too, while we are busy taking care of everyone else..
Thanks again!!

Norma said...

Thanks so much Connie and Dawn, for your kind words. I will be writing more about yoga and journaling, so be sure to check back in:)